Brace for Disruption at XI’s 2019 Accelerator Demo Day
The wait is nearly over! On Wednesday, Sept. 18, seven startups will present their emerging tech ventures in Colorado Springs at the XI 2019 Accelerator Demo Day.
XI Demo Day gives participating accelerator entrepreneurs the opportunity to showcase their growth and development as the 14-week program concludes.
At Demo Day, hear from them and how their emerging technology ventures are transforming business and communities with disruptive technology.
XI 2019 Accelerator Startups
- Brainitz: Empowering teachers to enhance student achievement
- Carbos: Enabling access to climate solutions
- Megacity: Weaving cryptocurrency into a sci-fi social arcade
- Cannacist: Guiding medical marijuana care
- RootLo: Connecting like-minded travelers and remote workers
- SafeTalpa: Simplifying fraud protection
- Spark Mindset: Helping grow the cybersecurity workforce
Bring a friend or two to hear the pitches, mingle with startup founders, and hobnob with XI mentors, local and state leaders, and community peers.
Celebrate entrepreneurship in southern Colorado at XI’s 2019 Demo Day.
XI Demo Day Details
- Wednesday, Sept. 18
- 5:30 to 9 p.m.
- The Broadmoor Hotel, Rocky Mountain Ballroom
- Pitches, networking and refreshments
- Tickets on sale now for $10 per person
About Exponential Impact
Exponential Impact’s, or XI’s, mission is simple: Give early stage entrepreneurs focused on emerging technologies the best start humanly possible.
We believe in the trailblazers who are redefining business and our way of life. Our vow is to develop modern-day industrialists by equipping them with resources and expertise, then strengthen their connections to create rich environments of innovation and collaboration.
The XI Accelerator the first phase of a three-part seed-to-scale journey that pilots entrepreneurs on a path without limits.
- Accelerate: Next generation leaders enter through XI’s Accelerator, a 14-week program with rigorous programming, custom seed funding, mentorship and connections to potential investors.
- Amplify: Teams gain elevated access to XI staff and mentors, graduated workspace and professional services that create viable businesses. Ventures are prepared to pitch investors for $1 million or more.
- Ascend: Growing companies continue developing through exposure to world-class resources and are primed to raise $5 million-plus in venture capital.